Car Seats (again)

I had a (former?) lister from the UK ship me a set of UK specific 3 point
belts for the back.  I was then able to use a high-back booster seat
designed to work with 3 point belts.  The low back boosters aren't any
good because the Scirocco back seat is too low, and my son's head is well
above the seat back even when he's not using the booster.

The UK belts are funny - they're not retractable - there's no part number
listed for them in ETKA - they appear to almost have been a dealer-add on,
or at least VW UK's best kept secret.

A few Euro listers tried to source retractable MK2 rear belts for me to no
avail - they were not a common option in most countries, apparently.  I
have not found another model that uses the same belt - they're specific to
the Scirocco.

Because the UK belts are not retractable, there's not a lot of movement
for the kids - but that's not necessarily a bad thing.... :)