STRANDED!!!!

power shifting..not having your newly installed cable
prepped with lots of lubricant poured down the cabel
prior to installation, salt, grime or other North
eastern territory winter-road deceases that make the
cable dry in summer time (salt is a great abarasive)

in canada I had the clutch cable and the gaz cable snap
once during 10 month time I was there... 4 years in
texas... never had to change them :)

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau