Brake Line Removal - Help?

Okay,

In what seems now like my infinite lack of wisdom, I decided that the
brakes on the '86 project were in pretty bad shape so it was time for an
upgrade.

I got all the parts I need, rear 16V discs, front 16V calipers, passat 16V
Master Cyl, metal master pads, x-drilled brembo rotors (front and back) and
stainless brake lines.  I figured everything would be great.

Now my problem is getting the old lines disconnected.  The rubber hose on
each side in the rear is nicely rusted in there.  I have soaked if over
night in penetrating oil.  Today I heated the hell out of them with my
propane torch.  They still won't budge.

Any suggestions?

I am about to cut them off with a dremel and go searching for a flange tool
to make new ends.  anyone know if there is anything special I should look
for in a brake flange tool to do VWs?

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project
'83 beater daily driver