Dubwar '02

Doug and I have decided we're definitely attending Dubwar - let's try to
get a sizable 'rocco contingent up there!  Dubwar is being held at
Buttonwillow Raceway on Sunday, August 18th.. more info and registration
here:

http://www.dubwar.net

Doug and I are planning on driving up sometime Saturday and crashing in
Buttonwillow or Bakersfield.  Anyone in SoCal or points in between who
wants to caravan with us, drop me a line.  NorCal boys, you guys need to
motor on down!  There's a ton of stuff going on including auto-x, road
race (yes), show, burnout contest, and more.  I'm gonna do the road
course if my repaired core support gets a thumbs-up from Ron Wood..
otherwise I'll just show.

If anyone from points east wants to come out and hit the show, drop me a
line, I can put you up here in Surf City on Friday night and you can
motor up with us Saturday..

"Be there or be square!"

--
Kevin Collins