BSI coilover sleeves.....

So I put my BSI coilover sleeves, koni's and eibach's together last
night.....
Get the front's on......the pearch doesn't move on one of them....guess i
should have checked that out before i left the shop with them!  So I use one
from the rear's, get the front's on, and went back to the shop with the bad
one today....

Turns out that that little spring-loaded locking ball on them was jammed and
that was causing the pearch to lock up on the sleeve.

Has anyone that has had the BSI coilover sleeves had that problem?
If so, has anyone drilled the ball out and tapped it, and put a locknut in
it?  I'm thinking that would be a good solution so the pearch doesn't do
that again.

Eh?