speaking of turbo roc's.. Turbo FS

I saw all this interest in turbo scirocco's and
figured it wouldn't hurt to post this here.

I have a T-3 60 trim turbo with a .63 exhaust a/r for
sale. It has an internal wastegate Its a new rebuilt
unit.  I am looking for $470 shipped.  Its a good
match for any vw 4 cylinder.

pics at
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&id=4291607369&sta
rt=1

I also have an billet adjustable FPR for sale $100
GLI BBS wheels (5) some curb scrapes $250 (no
shipping)
Nuespeed sport spring boge turbo gas struts $150

thanks for the bandwith,
Tony