81 Scirocco

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C22F0A.24E21550

Well it is official I own and MKI roc, some surface rust and only one =
rust through point (driver side under clutch pedal were the floor meets =
the firewall area). The guy was building the car for an IT racer and has =
the interior stripped and was already clearing some rust, all the floor =
coating. Engine is clean and found no stress cracks on the strut towers, =
the engine is the 1.6L and has an FF bolted up to it. He recently went =
through the engine and tranny and r&r the seals and the like and it runs =
well. The amazing thing is I bought for the cost of his BFG 13" racing =
tires, $100 (yup that what I said).

As soon as I get it back to my place I am going to attack rust, sand, =
POR15 and prime the car. The good thing is I think I already have the =
tires sold for $125, so essentially I was paid to take it away. As soon =
as I get it home I'll take paics and post them.

Brian

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C22F0A.24E21550

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well it is official I own and MKI roc, =
some surface=20
rust and only one rust through point (driver side under clutch pedal =
were the=20
floor meets the firewall area). The guy was building the car for an IT =
racer and=20
has the interior stripped and was already clearing some rust, all the =
floor=20
coating. Engine is clean and found no stress cracks on the strut towers, =
the=20
engine is the 1.6L and has an FF bolted up to it. He recently went =
through the=20
engine and tranny and r&amp;r the seals and the like and it runs well. =
The=20
amazing thing is I bought for the cost of his BFG 13" racing tires, $100 =
(yup=20
that what I said).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As soon as I get it back to my place I =
am going to=20
attack rust, sand, POR15 and prime the car. The good thing is I think I =
already=20
have the tires sold for $125, so essentially I was paid to take it away. =
As soon=20
as I get it home I'll take paics and post them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C22F0A.24E21550--