Moving the Alternator to the Compressor- 16V

Does anybody know what belt it would take to move the
alternator on a 16V down to where the compressor
should be?  I've seen it done and I know that it
requires taking some material off of either the
bracket or the alternator itself but I need to know
which belt it requires when done and if there's any
other weird stuff I have to do like swap pullies.  I
know that I'll have to be careful to align it.  Also,
the car is currently setup like the original 1.8 16V's
with the useless freespinning pullly unlike my other
engines.  Thanks in advance & PLEASE respond direct.
PS.. for those of you going have fun at Waterfest.

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I got soul and I'm super-bad."  -James Brown