TT exhaust?

Larry,
I have the TT dual downpipe/cat combo and a Jetex exhaust on my 87 16V. The downpipe is much better then stock. it has bigger piping then stock and it comes with a TT front mount, gasket, and new nuts. I wouldn't go with a TT exhaust though unless you are going to run the Borla muffler. I went with the Jetex since it wasn't much more and looked better in  my opinion (Twin oval SS tips). Also the Jetex is 2.5" and the TT is 2.25". The Jetex fits really good as well.  If you want to hear it let me know since I am in Orange County. Also the car passed smog with this setup and the tech asked if it even had a cat it passed so clean. He also said it had a unique sound to the exhaust.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V