vent windows

  I've been thinking about vent windows on my roc' since the day I bought it.
I've REALLY been thinking about it after driving it daily in this heat, and
the only other option I can think of is to leave the rear hatch off, which
feels great, but is real impractical.  Seals are going to be hell to figure
out for this, and there's so many different models that have this there's
plenty of hardware to try. After reading through the posts here I've been
giving it more thought and have started lookng at different makes of vehicles
for parts.
  One of the first options would be the Fox as a natural donor. Other models
for ideas would be the Bug or Type 3 Squreback and Fastback. Later model
vehicles such as minivans have four large seals and sets of hardware for the
glass. The Mercury Villager hardware uses a metal channel for the leading
edge of the glass, and the typical latch in a hole at the rear of the glass.
Still looking.

Carl -throwing his .02 out
77rocco
89fox