Removing engine from bottom?

> Make your self happy with what ever you have to work
> with. As for myself
> I'm drinking MGD right now, (it aint 'Anchor Steam'
> nor 'Rip Tide Red'
> but it was free).
>
> TBerk

At one of the local bars, they have a weekly free keg
drawing.  After 2 years of patronizing the bar, I
finally won 2 weeks ago.

That was the best damn beer I've ever had.

Thanks for the info - I've got the car up on ramps,
and have already pulled the head.  I will pull the oil
pan, and probably separate the tranny and block before
dropping it out.  It should clear really easily
without pan or cyl head.

Later
Mark