my car just got alot louder

yep been ther done that... except I was in a Buick regal with a 350ci
engine, and the exhaust let go right behind the headers...
I was driving 90 and it became extremely loud (though it was nice to hear
the engine breathing hehehe)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **