From: "Marko Latrell" <jamal_latrell@angelfire.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 8:22 AM
Subject: cardboard thing on top of the rad have a purpose?

> I was checking the fluids in the rocco yesterday when I noticed that the
cardboard thing that sits on top of the radiator had fallen into the front
of the car. It was blocking the radiator from gettin air. In the process of
taking it out, I wrecked it. WTF does that thing do? I have seen metal ones
on sale on eBay. Its like a baffle or something. It directs the wind onto
the radiator? Should I bother replacing it? Will someone have one at
waterfest? I dunno if I am even going yet anyway, but lemme know. Maybe I
will go.