cars for sale

yeas ok I suppose I should first say hello, smile, nod, and
give an obligitory pause... I haven't posted in ages, I know
I'm sorry, but life has been busy and I've had no time to do
anything special worth posting. One good thing is I should have
my Scirocco website back up and running in all it's previous
glory very soon. :)

I realize I will have 0 time in the next 4 years to work on any
of my projects, so I need to sell them off. If anyone is interested
in...
A 75% complete Rieger GTO/Competition Body Kit on an 86 scirocco frame
...or...
a 98% complete 81 Scirocco-S G60 with almost every goodie a scirocco can
have

drop me a note. I'll try to do a followup post tomorrow with full details
and pictures, but for now I figure I better post this and get my ass in gear
least I forget and procrastinate another year.

Ryan