out of the hospital... waterfest?

Ok all... I'm out of the hospital finally, and I must say that I'm all
broken up by the e-mails that I read within the list... yeah apparently I
almost died, and I'm on an IV every morning for the next 3 weeks to deal
with a possible bacterial infection which caused a siesure... I was
apparently bouncing around like a rag doll, and other things... rushed to
the hospital, and was connected to a machine for a week getting poked and
prodded, and I was finally discharged thursday evening... I have also moved,
and spent the weekend with friends lugging my sheit out of the aunt's
house...
Anyway... I know this exciting for all of you... I will be again joinging
you as I can to events... I'm SOOOOO pissed I missed the cruise... I was
about to go register the car again, and jam in the wabbit, but oh well... I
now have  hospital bills... ouch...
Sooo what going down with the waterfest...? I will have to come out and see
eveyone's car... I'll show my pic line in my arm!! woo hoo!!!
bye for now!
cj