[Re: OT :Mr Murphy]

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
Cathy Boyko wrote:
> =

> I thought as usual you'd like one of my little stories for bedtime. Mr
Murphy
> came to see me again today.
<snip>

Yesterday I tried to squeeze the little red wagon containing a long
block to the front of the car, past the a-frame used for heavy lifting
only to find:

- the transaxle which I protected in a moving van quilt had sat at an
angle and dumped half it's redline on the ground, making a fine stain in
the process.

- Long block (with downpipe attached) didn't want to squeeze by the side
of the house, the wooden box full of surplus items, the a-frame, and the
car on jack stands so it flipped the wagon and dumped the couple of
quarts of waste oil in the bottom of the wagon onto the ground. Mixed
right in with the existing redline tranny fluid.

Well, the motor/trans are bolted in now anyway.

- Today's anticipated cranking over of the car was delayed by a call to
arms from the next door neighbor's cousin: his baby MB was front ended
by an SUV and bent the grill enough to keep the hood from opening. Used
the a-frame & block n' tackle and some brute strength and some 'gentle
persuasion' (3 pound maul) to line things back up. Right back atcha Mr.
Murphy.

Oh, found a quart can of white paint which was lurking with it's lid
ajar. It promptly jumped to a spill on the driveway during a-frame
maneuvers. purr-fect timing.) Murphy wins the day.

TBerk

Sounds like a fluids sort of a day, I think you win Tosha, you made a BIG=

mess, now go sit in the corner. I did also manage to wire a relay with th=
wires protruding out through a hole in the dash just too small for the re=
lay
to go back through too. Two steps forward, one step back. Now why didn't =
think to grab the splitting maul? That relay could have fit.
Cathy.

Now fess up, I know the rest of you have done some "entertaining " things=
=2E