OT :Mr Murphy

I thought as usual you'd like one of my little stories for bedtime. Mr Mu=
rphy
came to see me again today.

So I'm under the car for day #3 it seems, and getting all ready to swap  =
the
switch from the bottom of the rad. I did this the day before, so had
everything ready, a greenhouse tray to catch the drips, new switch on my
belly, light well away from the flood zone, tools and general crap out fr=
om
under the car, which is on a good solid stand, and so on. A well rehearse=
routine, so to speak. I carefully get as far as I can from the drip line,=
 at
arm's length, and pull out the old switch, and just ready to put the new =
one
in, and the friggin coolant runs a foot and a half (at least) along the f=
rame
and directly into both eyes (and nowhere else except the main stream, whi=
ch
goes where it was expected,into the tray) So I screw the switch in to sto=
p up
the hole, both eyes closed with a pool of coolant in each, crawl out and
stagger around, tripping over various tools, and of course the kid's inte=
rior
is strewn all over the garage, seats and door cards, and a bunch of speak=
er
boxes, and his car is in there too, jacks, tools, the dog  (I'm laughing =
and
going thump, bump into stuff, and I wasn't even drinking, honest!)  Event=
ually
I feel the sun on my face and head for the hose, which is full of "pleasa=
ntly"
warm water, youch! =

I truly believe this car has it in for me. That's the blunder of the day,=
 so
wear that scuba gear of you plan on dumping coolant kids! Don't I get int=
o the
stupidest messes? =

Cathy