16v head conversion

Hey everyone, I know I've asked about the 16v head before, but I was looking
at it and the 8v crossflow head (which uses completely different injectors)
and I was wondering what the complications would be if i used my injection
system (just put in my injectors) with the 16v head.  What other problems
would I come across if I wanted to swap the head?  If it is a simple problem
of bolts not lining up, I know a fabricator who could help me out some.
Thanks for any information,
Bryson
1987 8v Scirocco