[Re: OT- Drooling at the VW dealer today]

> I agree with the basic sentiment that engineers should have good
> hands-on experience with assembly and maintenance of the products they
> design, but as cars have more and more features and equipment
> and trend  toward more and more passenger and storage volume something

> will have to give..

Plenty more shenanigans in the pipeline.. next up is 42v/14v
dual-voltage electrical systems, with the dual-voltage systems just a
stopgap measure told transition to all-42v within a few years.  All this
electronic crap in the "modern" car is the cause.  This ought to be a
real clusterfuck!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA