speaking of AC

--part1_c6.e53ac27.2a5f8de7_boundary

I while ago I took my rocco in to an A/C shop because it was not cold.  He
said there was a blockage in the system and was most likely the Expansion
Valve.  I want to get the A/C running again so I want to fix it and do the
refigerent conversion at the same time.  Does anyone know where the expansion
valve is let me know because Bentely was not helpfull.  Thanks  Oh and also
is it just a plug and play type thing or do I need a torch to change it.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_c6.e53ac27.2a5f8de7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I while ago I took my rocco in to an A/C shop because it was not cold.&nbsp; He said there was a blockage in the system and was most likely the Expansion Valve.&nbsp; I want to get the A/C running again so I want to fix it and do the refigerent conversion at the same time.&nbsp; Does anyone know where the expansion valve is let me know because Bentely was not helpfull.&nbsp; Thanks&nbsp; Oh and also is it just a plug and play type thing or do I need a torch to change it.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c6.e53ac27.2a5f8de7_boundary--