wiring for idiots

I will be answering the 3 wire to be joined question

join 2 wires with a crimp sleeve (female-female tube you
crimp together) and then 3rd wire is connected to either
wire using the slide on crimp (2 tracks, one is half
lengh the other slide on wire you want top crimp on) and
that way everything is neat and hold together.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau