Cylinder head help & other questions - kinda long

you have 60/60/80/80 of compression ???

your missing like 100 off that number for it to be normal (compression  is
rated 142-175 on the 8v JH.
your problem sounds a little more than a gasket being the problem here.

please confirm your compression as this mean alot !

TDC is piston # 1 (nearest to passenger side fender)  at the highest point,
rotor set on Mark, pulley put on mark.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **