120 Amp Audi Alternator Install - Is this the one?

Mine looks the same, but we can't see the other side in the picture (where
the adjustment bolt is).

The VW P/N on mine is 078 903 015C.  The one pictured is 028 903 018B.  The
difference in part numbers may only be due to the location of the duct and
the type/size of pulley.  The Bosch P/N on mine is 0 123 505 007.   All of
this was read using a mirror.  The part numbers are on the bottom once its
installed.

John