120 Amp Audi Alternator Install

The one I just installed came from a 93 Audi 90 Quattro (V6).   The
information I have gathered indicates just the opposite of yours.  To quote
someone else, "FYI that is the same 120A alternator used on almost all
VW/Audi models with minor (duct) differences."

I was a little concerned when I bought it that it might not fit, but no
real problems.  Everything lines up perfectly.

John