bumpers/dash

Hey I was looking at the vr6 scirocco on the profile page of scirocco.org
and I had a few questions about the Jetta rear bumper and golf or jetta
front bumper.  How do they compare to the stock US bumpers in weight, and
how difficult is the switch?  Also, what is involved in changing the dash to
either a corrado dash or any other VW dash.  I know the owner of a junkyard
with a wrekced 91 Corrado, so I was just wondering.  Also, does anyone know
what kind of car I could look for with some deeper bucket seats for
autocrossing?  I know the 91 Jetta GJI has recaros, but I cant find one
anywhere.  Thanks,
Bryson