bumpers/dash

>How do they compare to the stock US bumpers in weight

With the front, you no longer have any rebar, therefore they are much
lighter, of course they offer zero protection in case of a wreck. You might
be able to squeeze the jetta rebar in there, but I am not sure about that.
In the rear you can still have your stock rebar.

Honestly, I've only seen that set up done once that looked "good", and the
pictures available for that car at limited in the sense that they are done
under lighting and such that serve to hide where problems would likely crop
up.

Josh Able

"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson