? Compufire Part # 111000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>

> If you want to have fuel injection you pretty much have to have 4 or
> more sensors.

Not true.  I just sold a 1972 GMC Jimmy (think Blazer) that had an
aftermarket fuel injection setup on it.  Had exactly 2 sensors - a throttle
position sensor and a temperature sensor.  It was also tied in to the tach
signal, so I guess you could count that as three, but I don't  :)

It worked very well, with excellent driveability, good power, and good fuel
mileage.  I was impressed (which doesn't happen easily)

John