? Compufire Part # 111000

I was thinking;
MAP
TPS
Air temp
Engine temp

So, you're right that you don't have to have the MAP (unless you're
running a turbo), but I don't see how an engine is going to run well
without both an air temp sensor and an engine temp sensor.
Maybe just a tribute to the internal combustion engine that will start
and run anywhere from 10:1 to 16:1 A/F ratio!
Dan