Radio wiring, what a nightmare...

I got back from vacation yesterday night and today
decided to actually wire a radio that was on my
Scirocco before 98.  Heres the problem now, I can't
seem to find the wires that are from the front
speakers to wire and I can only get sound from the
rear speaker.  Also my antenna is really crappy and I
can barely get good recption.  Where do they sell
factory fender mounted antennas? I need to buy a new
one.  How hard is it to install a new antenna and is
removing the fender necessary.  I think the Bentley
has instructions I'll check it out.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco