Which Bentley ???

There was a discussion about bentleys a few days ago and someone mentioned a bentley book that covers to 84. I never see that book on eBay, but there are usually plenty of these:

Bentley VW Rabbit/Scirocco Service Manual. Covers 1975 thru 1979 Gasoline Models.

I am looking for the best bentley that would help me get familiar w/my 84 GTI. Does NE1 have one that they wanna part with?

To the person that wanted to do the swap for the 16v version,
I have one & I'd do the switcheroo, but I refer to that book pretty often for stuff on my 8v rocco.

---
87 Scirocco 8v
84 GTi

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com