diesel valve springs

At the same time you need to consider that it's not just how much air the
motor is sucking in, but the combustion chamber size and with a diesel it is
relatively nonexistant.  The combustion chamber on a diesel is the thickness
of the headgasket and the shortness of the rods since there is NO combustion
chamber in the head (flat) and the pistons are flat also.  So the cam does
not have to open the valve very much for the engine to have high
compression.

That said, refering back to the original question that started this thread,
it does make sense that there are stock springs somewhere that out performs
the stock springs that come in our engines, just have to find them!!  My
reasoning on this is purely common sensical in that the comparisons between
Kent/Shrick and say Autotech/TT are so different.  Autotech/TT are buying
springs that are stock in another vehicle where Kent/Shrick make their own.
Even though the outcome may be similar (and Autotech/TT might actually move
more and make more money)  but the observation is still that they couldn't
sell them as cheap as they do if they were custom springs like Shrick/Kent
springs are.  So, they must be coming from somewhere and it could very well
be a VW diesel motor.  What we need to do is buy one of each and compare!!
If they are the same, I will advertising HD springs on Ebay SOON!!!

Dave