VR6 Question

----__JNP_000_6075.6a06.2d6b

Ah HA!  It's Mexican!

Seriously, I'd remove the belt and check the shaft play in the
alternator.  (side to side, in and out)  Then give it a spin by hand.
Sometimes, if the bearings are bad, you can hear them when there's no
tension on the pulley.  As I remember, the regulator on those is
internal, but maybe you can try testing output before removing the belt.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV