Halfway done

I got my old motor out, and the head and transmission on my ABA.  I
spent a bunch of time getting a 12pt 10mm socket and the tool to get the
head bolts out.  I sure wish I could have done the swap here, I may have
had it running today.  The valves in the head look great.  nice clean
burn going on.  It looked like there was some leakage between 1-2 and
3-4.  I'll have to do a compression check after I get the swap done.
I'll get time to work on it again on Sunday.
--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Ole Paul