removed A/C - Waterpump pulley

Make sure you check the alignment of the pulley after welding it solid. I had to do a little mechanical engineering (i.e big freakin' hammer) to get lined up properly after welding.

Joshua

I'd think a shim that fit AND gave you peace of mind would be
considerably more trouble than welding the pulley.

EE
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV