From: "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
To: <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: An actual number; Was: how much gas could a pump pump if a pump
could pump gas?

hmm..

it seems there may have been a break from the 84 to the 85 and up fuel
pumps. At least that's how they are broken down on Adirondacks site, ND also
claims different part numbers from 84 and older vs the 85 and newer, but on
Potters they are all the same part possibly.

Josh Able

"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson