how much gas could a pump pump if a pump could pump gas?

the 310cc were running at the max, 475cc is a pretty big step up, and with a
new chip its going to be allot different. If the tech that said 300hp is
about max that a scirocco set up can pump, then I had it totally maxed out
already.

>go smack them tuner bitches upside the head
> and tell em to get their stuff straight.

 eh? they have their stuff straight, Im doing this myself. Hence it working
prior to me changing it. .. and well it still works  since I pulled the new
injectors and chip and slapped the old ones back in.

> your car once could run to redline and be rich at the same time but now
cuts out at 4500,

*sigh
It ran rich because it was dumping more fuel in at lower rpms...not at
higher rpms. Hence blowing chunks when the turbo spooled up.

So sue me for wanting to get over 300 at the wheels. :P

Josh Able

"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson