Cruise Control

I have all of the factory parts and harnesses to install this but I'm not
sure how the linkage to the Throttle Body is connected, what does the arm
look like, where is the mounting point on the TT and where the Vac Solenoid
mounts to... Can some one with factory CC in a 16V and a digital camera
take a few pics of the linkage and send them to me... ETKA and Bentley are
not clear on 16V installs and the donor was a 8V so it didn't help much.

-Raffi