H4 conversion and other assorted stuffs

First off, I need to thank Larry and patrick for info on the H4
conversion.  Larry for suggesting that I had my wires crossed and
Patrick for actually have a diagram on his website that showed how the
H4's should be wired.  After correcting that, my high beams stay off now
and the low beams are bright enough to kinda drive by (still need to
relay).  So thanks a bunch guy's.

I"m also going to attemtp to relay the lights again this week and hope
that brings some more light outta these damn things as it's kinda hard
to see once I'm up tp 50mph or better.  I would like to duplicate
Patricks wiring setup for I can't find one part.  Patrick, where did you
get that sealing plastic container?  I looked for one at serveral local
grocery stores and all have been way too big or they don't have that
much needed seal for the opening.  So if you could point me the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I have a friends recently bought 85 8v that I'm trying to get
running.  It doesn't like to start when cold (like we haven't heard that
before) and I've tracked a small problem down.  When I first put the key
in the ignition and put it in the accessory position (almost about to
start the car) fule pumps trigger in every rocco I've been in but for
this one it doesn't.  I know thats a problem, and I also know that the
pumps do work.  How and what should I test to fix this?  I haven't had
time to cruise through my bently and I'm at work.  So any hints would be
great.  The sooner it starts cold, the sooner it can go home with it's
owner.  I've also checked the cold start valve, it's working fine.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)