July 7th: Northern NJ VW driving meet

Guys, my driving club (great bunch of friendly/mature VW guys) has organized
a romp through the twisties -some of Northern NJ's best mountain roads -for
this Sunday, July 7th. I'd *love* to see some Sciroccos out there tackling
these spectacular roads with me. If folks would like to come up from parts
south y'all can crash over at my place the night before.

I'm not exactly sure where the meeting place is, but I'll will find out
shortly. These roads begin nearly at the PA/NJ border off Rt. 80 West and go
35 miles north all the way into NY upstate to Hawks Nest. The roads are very
good condition (well paved) with turns ranging from 15mph - 35mph posted
speed limits. But, the heros of the group can test the limits of their cars
at up to 60mph. Consisting of cambered sweepers, rolling hills, intense
downhills, and beautiful cliffside S-turns, these roads will really
entertain!

Email me directly if you have any questions or keep it on the list. Either
way, I'll let you know the details. Let's Rocc!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut