[Re: she is at it again]

well i guess i should have made some mention of what i
have in the car.
16v with about 40k on the block
2.0 block
1.8 ported and polished head
head decked below minimum head clearance with a group
A head gasket.
schrick cams 268/276
50mm intake
eurosport header
tt fuel module
tt exhaust

and i just change the thermostat and fan switch to
help it run a bit cooler.

also things noticed when running the car.  when i come
to a stop the car will not idle below 2k rpm, there is
also no reading on the af guage.  this does not happen
all the time. i ran the car last night and i did get a
reading at a stop 1 time, which made the car run
cooler and also i had my idle back to 1000.  this is
why i think it is a sensor problem in the fuel system.
 if the dpr is not sending out the proper reading then
the car cant have the proper mixture for idle, or
anywhere else in the rpm range for that matter