[Re: she is at it again]

I'd check the sensors, mine ran as hot as 168* oil temp last night, then =
it
would hit a bump and be down to 117* or so. (the physics of this is
impossible, it can't cool that fast in a second) The water temp was fine,=
 and
the engine wasn't overly hot. I know the sensor is shot, so didn't worry.=
 It's
getting fixed shortly.

Sounds like something else.  A lean condition shouldn't make it run that
hot.  I would pay closer attention to the cooling system like a plugged
radiator or a bad waterpump (seen the impellers corroded right off before=
)
or something along those lines.  Another problem could be that the sensor=

isn't reading correctly or some other electrical problems.  See if you ca=
get a temp gun or something to check the temperature of the engine (some
multimeters have a temp probe you can hook into them).  HTH!!  Let us all=

know what you find out!!

A couple quick questions:

Type of motor 16v/8v
mods done to motor