Waterfest...RE: new guy rocks the boat. (he he)

What Texas-strength crack are you smoking, Patrick? Waterfest has been held
in New Jersey for the last three years and it has never been on any island
for any of its years. Oh... lol! I know what you're thinking. :^) It was at
"Island Dragway" last year. Ah.. that's too funny...

Anyway, this year it'll take place on July 21st at Englishtown Raceway Park.
Once again, that's New Jersey -only about 30 minutes from my house! Woohoo!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!