FW: Columbus, OH and Florida listers...

I live in Columbus and am a long time lister, I would be willing to pick up
your block.  who is it from?  I mayhap know them already.  is it Alan, Jeff
or Mark?

I have a very nice short block sitting in Columbus that I can't afford to
freight to NM. I'm curious if a Columbus lister that has extra space would
be willing to pick it up, hold on to it until they go to CINCY, where a
Florida lister who attends CINCY who would be willing to pick it up and take
it back to Florida (or close enough to N. FL. That I could go pick it up).
This is considering that I don't go to CINCY myself and that I move to
Florida by then.  I'd do what I could to make it worth your while, but
obviously I'm a bit poor.

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services