Columbus, OH and Florida listers...

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> I have a very nice short block sitting in Columbus that I
> can't afford to
> freight to NM. I'm curious if a Columbus lister that has
> extra space would
> be willing to pick it up, hold on to it until they go to
> CINCY, where a
> Florida lister who attends CINCY who would be willing to
> pick it up and take
> it back to Florida (or close enough to N. FL. That I
> could go pick it up).
> This is considering that I don't go to CINCY myself and
> that I move to
> Florida by then.  I'd do what I could to make it worth
> your while, but
> obviously I'm a bit poor.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Joshua Hignight

I could probably pick up and store it as long as the
arrangements to have it disappear at Cincy are worked out.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace