The Eric Ellis "How NOT to make your own fiberglass hood"

Yes, yes, I had plenty of time on my hands today and decided to try my
hand at making a mold of my good hood.  After 15 bags (@25lbs each) of
plaster in my 8" high frame, it may just be done.  I'm letting the mold
set overnight before I remove the hood.  I figure a night of rest will
keep me from losing my voice and going STRAIGHT to hell.

Earlier today: "How many F^&#ING bags of this S*!T does it take to make a
mother F#%&ING mold for this G&!?^$$ED hood?  F$%K!

I'll keep ya posted of my progress.  Now, who wants a hood?

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV