Everyone on the list....please read this. Congress wants ourcars!!!!

Craig Williams wrote:

> Last year before my Scirocco registration renewal was due, I got a nice
> letter from the State of California telling me that now that my car was 20
> years old, I could take advantage of the vehicle buy back program. For $500
> I could sell the state my car, which they would then crush. Seriously. Oh
> yeah. I'm going to jump at that offer.
>
> -- Craig Williams

This is the part I don't like- Less older cars on the road is OK on the
face of it. But it also means more Rocs in the junk yard too. Sad
thought.

I don't mean that listers per se but the Average Joe w/ that marginal
Roc might not want to try selling it but just take the State's offer and
poof.

It's already an endangered species.

TBerk