rocco 16v cutaway drawing/t-shirt - hey it's me!

Let's see...if memory serves...clockwise from lower left, that's Yours
Truly The Handsome Devil Himself, Big Mac (Brian McGarvey), dunno, Neal
"Sawzall" Tovsen, looks like Daun in the dark (he never is, though),
The Big Guy with the T-Shirt Al wants is dunno, and Brian Haygood in
the middle...(right, Brian?).

Dunno about the drawings origins, though.

Ron

ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/cincy%202k+1%20pix/smaller/010602-133312-SQ-Z7.jpg
> where did that t-shirt come from? better yet, where did that drawing
> come from?
> There is a similar one (but very low res), here:
> http://scirocco.dyndns.org/engine/
> there is also one from kevins freshly scanned archive:
> doh, well, its down right now. theres a pic on page 2 of the archive
> http://westfailure.net/gallery/rocreviews
> the top half has the cutaway, but its in black and white. Kevin is
> gonna rescan at higher res for me
> and i'm gonna try to colorize it like the other 2 pics, but i'd
> really kill for the original.
>
> C'mon, i know one of you rocco freaks has a 600 dpi scan of that
> color cutaway pic somewhere.
> I really want to bring t-shirts of cutaway drawings to cincy this
> year.
> Al
>
> Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
> 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
> 86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (shell donor ready to rock,
> still planning, rocco #7)
> 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original
> clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.