rocco 16v cutaway drawing/t-shirt

Allyn wrote:

> C'mon, i know one of you rocco freaks has a 600 dpi scan of that color
> cutaway pic somewhere.  I really want to bring t-shirts of cutaway drawings
> to cincy this year.

Al, I don't know if you've ever seen the 16v cutaway poster that appears on
Ebay from time to time, but it's basically that same shot, in b&w, blown up
onto a 30x24 or so poster with a huge "16V" logo in proper red badge form
below it.  I have one right here.. ;D

The guy that sells them, Dave Meister, also does gauge faces and a few other
occasional posters (including a cool 16v poster with the silhouette shot
from the cover of the Bentley manual on a german flag background, very
cool).  His website is here:

<http://h2ovw.com/html/frame.html>

He might be able to hook you up with an ultimate scan.. I'm pretty sure
this guy is in the printing biz.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA