The Eric Ellis "How NOT to make your own fiberglass hood"

I'm gonna start out with a fiberglass one, but Allyn brought a carbon
fiber supplier to my attention.  Hmmm.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:40:14 EST Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
writes:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:48:11 -0500 Eric L Ellis <elf16v@juno.com>
> writes:
>
> >I'll keep ya posted of my progress.  Now, who wants a hood?
>

> What kind of hood, gun boy? :)
>

> Shawn Méze
> 86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001
> SDR Solo2 Champion
> 82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all
> of San Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.