what rebuilding kit to use?

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hey all I'm rebuilding an '84 1.8L JH engine with solid lifters.&nbsp; I am wondering what rebuild kit to use-&nbsp; I want to put quality stuff in and do it right the first time.&nbsp; JCwhitney has a rebuild kit from Top Line for $250.00- anybody ever used it? or even heard anything about it?&nbsp; Does the VW dealer carry rebuild kits?&nbsp;&nbsp;Can anyone recommend a good kit? &nbsp;I've also heard of people using teflon valve stem seals and total seal rings, where would I get those for my Scirocco?&nbsp; Please help, I need to get this done ASAP-</P>
<P>Thanks in advance-</P>
<P>Rob<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>